Thursday, June 12, 2014

Very Unprepared

When I was young I came to Guadalajara every so often during the summers while I was out of school to stay with my family down here. I knew that it rained down here in the summer, however I must not have remembered exactly how much. A few days ago I was treated to one of the best rainfalls I've seen. (As it happens, I LOVE the rain so this kind of thing was exciting)

Cuando era chica, iva a Guadalajara cada cierto tiempo durante los veranos mientras yo estaba fuera de la escuela para estar con mi familia aquí. Sabía que llovia en el verano, sin embargo no debo haber recordado exactamente cuánto. Hace unos días hubo una de las mejores lluvias que he visto. (Da la casualidad que me encanta la lluvia por lo que este tipo de cosas fue emocionante)


Although the rain only lasted for half an hour, most of the back and front yards were flooded by the time it ended. the sound of the rain also provided a calming sound that relaxed us. I know many more storms are to come and I look forward to them with much enthusiasm and hope that our home doesn't get flooded in the process. :P

Aunque la lluvia sólo duró media hora, la mayoría de los patios traseros y delanteros fueron inundadas por el momento en que terminó. el sonido de la lluvia también proporciona un sonido relajante. Reconozco que muchas más tormentas están por venir y las espero con mucho entusiasmo y espero que nuestra casa no se inunde en el proceso. : P








No comments:

Post a Comment